New Construction Service Application
Please complete this form if you are establishing service at a location that does not have any electric power in place. If you require service within the next two days (excluding weekends and holidays), we ask you to contact us at 1.800.672.8212.
New applicants are required to pay a deposit to receive electric service. The deposit requirement may be waived if you provide one of the following:
- Verification of good credit through a credit check.
- A signed payment guarantee contract from an eligible REMC Member in good standing. This contract is available at your local office and must be witnessed by a Randolph EMC notary.
- If a deposit is collected for your new account, it will be held a minimum of 12 months (unless service is terminated prior to then).
- Deposits will be refunded after a period of twelve (12) consecutive months if you meet the following criteria:
- You pay on or before each due date during the 12-month period
- You have not written any returned checks
- You have not had any violations of meter tampering
- Deposits are refunded as a credit against your bill if power is disconnected and you are no longer a member of Randolph EMC.
At the end of the application form you will have an opportunity to provide additional information about your request or to ask other questions regarding your new service. Please print out a copy of your completed application form for your records before submitting to Randolph EMC.